Thursday, November 22, 2012

so very thankful


I'm so thankful for many things this year, so many actually. But to share a few I am thankful for this corner of our home. Although it's not the biggest house, the cleanest, the most pristine or highly decorated, this little space makes me so happy. like nothing else. it's not because of the "stuff", more about how happy this place makes me in our home.  work, play, fun i love it all. its here. 


and this month it was featured on the front cover of STUDIOS magazine. sharing this little place is another thing I'm thankful for. Reminds me to count my blessings and be thankful for right now. This small little space. its here. and years ago it was just a dream. 


this month we were also featured in Country Living Magazine and the small paper tags that we sell in Inspire Lovely were featured on the front cover :) There is also a page that features a pretty green twine we sell in the shop as well. They did such a beautiful job shooting the cover, i'm wanting a mini cubby space just like that now! how gorgeous! Makes me want to package all day long :)  


I'm thankful for health, even though i've been a bit under the weather lately i'm getting better each day. I'm thankful that i have a healthy & happy little r, and mr.handsome. Beyond any of the wishes I could have ever wished i am so thankful that my family is better than i could have ever imagined. we're far from perfect, a bit crazy and too silly but i wouldn't change it. 


thank you kindly for being patient, coming back and reading along now and again. i'm wishing you a 
happy thanksgiving. xoxo

kindly,
-d

3 comments:

FojAga said...

I always tought I had my scrap room clean! But I've changed my mind when I saw your's :)
Beautiful!

jamie said...

such a beautiful post! really.
i am thankful to have had the privilege of following you for the past 2 years or so (eek...really?). you are such an inspiration and you are going (and are) such an amazing success.
blessings.
~j

Joan said...

Congrats on making the cover of Studios magazine!!
And also being in Country Living!
I so enjoy reading your blog and seeing all your lovely items!
Have wonderful holidays!!!!